Production — the all-in-one toolkit for responsive content.
There are numerous multi-column stacks available for RapidWeaver, so when someone introduces yet another, I am sceptical. Nick Cates Design's, Production is just such a stack; but this is a multi-column stack with a difference.
Production offers entirely new options, it is not simply a column stack that reflows, it gives you the option of setting breakpoints and then adjusting the vertical height between columns after the breakpoint has been reached. This fact alone would probably have moved me to purchase the stack, but wait … there is more.
Images positioned in the columns can be set to be cropped, to fluidly reflow, or to scale when the screen size is reduced. Content can be set to fade in and can also be protected from theft by disabling drag and drop and right mouse click. Content protection works for both text and images and, although there is no bulletproof protection for web content, this will prevent the average user from copying your material.
Here is a recap:
1. Column Count: Select a 1, 2, 3, or 4, column responsive layout.
2. Column Spacing: Adjustable horizontal column gap spacing.
3. Break Point: Select screen width point when columns transition to vertical full width.
4. Break Spacing: Adjustable vertical spacing gap between columns (after breakpoint).
5. Image Scaling: Apply responsive image scaling, "None", "100% Fluid", or "Downscale", to Production stack images.
6. Fade-In Loading: Text and images will fade in once loaded (Optional).
7. Disable Right Click: Prevent the right click context menu on Production stack content (Optional).
8. Disable Highlight: Prevent visitors from highlighting Production stack content (Optional).
9. Disable Image Drag: Prevent visitors from dragging Production stack images (Optional).
Links to the developers ® All trademarks cited on this page are the property of their respective owners.
Subscribe to Ninja News
or ask a question
Yes, I would like to receive your monthly newsletter.
No thanks, I’m good for now. I have a different issue.
[1-1], thanks for subscribing.
By clicking 'Submit', you are giving your consent to having rjh-webdesign collect your name and email.
These details are used exclusively for the newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties!
As soon as I've added you to the mailing list, you'll receive a mail asking you to confirm your subscription.
If you made a further request, I’ll get back to you – typically within 24 hrs.
[1-1], thanks for contacting me. I’ll review your mail, and get back to you – typically within 24 hrs.
Thanks again for contacting us. Your request was successfully submitted.
Looking for Inspiration?
Looking for Inspiration for a new site, or need a CTA
The Latest & Greatest
Do you have a question regarding RapidWeaver?
Would you like help with your new project?
Would you like us to build your new RapidWeaver website?
265 Moo 2
Mae Na Toeng Nai, Pai
Mae Hong Son
We design websites and print-products for small businesses at reasonable prices. We specialise in Responsive Web Design.
We do not harvest or sell personal information.
© rjh web design 2010—17
Powered by rjh-design
Don’t miss a post!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
A monthly digest of all the latest updates from our RapidWeaver blog, keeping you up to date with the hottest new stacks and themes.
By clicking 'Submit', you are agreeing to receive emails from Ninja News
You've reached the bottom of the page, thanks for reading.
If you enjoyed what you read, you can subscribe to the Ninja Newsletter and receive a review summary once a month.
We shall send you a summary of the Ninja News reviews once a month.
We do not send out any other mails and we shall not, under any circumstances, share your email address with third parties.